Here, you will find information on how to register information about your enterprise.
You register information about your entity electronically via Altinn. You will find a link to the registration process and user guide in the box on the right.
- Registration must take place no later than one week after the enterprise starts providing healthcare.
- Invoices are sent out on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
If you are a member of a trade body or professional association that has a collective agreement with NPE, you do not need to register.
- Find out more under collective agreements.
Registration must take place no later than one week after the enterprise starts providing healthcare.
- Start-up during the first half of the year: full contributions
- Start-up during the second half of the year: half contributions during the first year. In practice, this is done by reporting half of the FTEs. Remember to update next year.
Your contact details
It is important to make sure that we always have the correct contact details for the enterprise. Any changes must therefore be reported on an ongoing basis.
- Changes of address must be reported to the Central Coordinating Register for Legal Entities. Changes in the Register for Legal Entities can be made by using a specific Altinn form (coordinated register notification), for which there is a link in the box in the top right corner. NPE updates address details every day using the addresses registered in the Register of Enterprises.
If your enterprise should have been registered at an earlier date, you can submit a late registration for the period 2009- 2020. To do this, you must send a written request to NPE, either by post or by email.
- You will find our contact details here.
Requirements regarding organisation number
The contribution scheme is enterprise-based and not individual. It is therefore necessary to have an organisation number in order to register the enterprise via the portal on NPE’s website. If you operate an enterprise without an organisation number, the registration process can be completed free of charge through the Central Coordination Register for Legal Entities in Brønnøysund. This can be done through Altinn or by submitting a registration request by email. An organisation number will then be allocated to you.