Here, you will find information on how to update information about your enterprise. This applies both to annual renewal and to changes which occur throughout the year. The deadline for the annual update is 1 February.

Print Bokmål | Nynorsk | 6. January 2021

You must update information about your enterprise electronically via Altinn. You will find a link to registration process and guidance in the box on the right.

  • The annual renewal invoice is sent out at the beginning of March.
  • Invoices concerning changes are sent out on an ongoing basis throughout the year.

Automatic renewal

The entry is renewed automatically, and only changes must be reported to NPE by the deadline.

Deadline for registering changes

By ‘change’, we mean changes to:

  • contact details
  • number of full-time equivalents (FTEs)
  • type of health personnel
  • organisational changes

Notification of changes must be submitted electronically via Altinn by 1 February. You will find links to the relevant forms in the box on the right.

The information that is registered as of 1st of February will be used as a basis for invoices for contributions and for the address to which invoices will be sent. If we do not have the right details for you, you may be invoiced for more than you should, or your invoice may not reach you at all. Charges may be incurred in such cases.

Changes to contact details

It is important to make sure that we always have the correct contact details for the enterprise. Any changes must therefore be reported on an ongoing basis.

Changes of address must be reported to the Central Coordinating Register for Legal Entities. You do this by using a specific Altinn form, for which there is a link in the box on the right. NPE updates address details every day using the addresses registered in the Register of Enterprises.

Changes to telephone numbers and e-mail addresses must be reported to NPE using the Altinn form for registration and updating. You will find a link to the form in the box on the right.

Changes in employment during the year

Only significant changes to employment should be reported during the course of the year. The change must be equivalent to more than one third of the FTE that was reported at the start of the year. Minor changes must be reported during the annual update.

>Examples of changes

Change in organisational form

In the event of changes in the form of the organisation, the enterprise must be re-registered and the old registered enterprise de-registered. You must do this in January.

Changes in organisational form during the course of the year cannot be reported until January of the following year.

New enterprises must be registered electronically. Once the new enterprise has been registered, you must de-register the old enterprise using a separate form.

  • You will find the update form in the box in the top right corner of the article and on the page containing information on registration.
  • You will find more information and the form for de-registration on the page with information on de-registration.

Collective agreements

You do not need to register if you have been a member of a trade body or professional association that has a collective agreement with NPE since last year. Your obligations under the scheme will be fulfilled through the collective agreement between your association and NPE. You will find the de-registration form in the box in the top right of the article.

Here, you can see which associations have collective agreements and read more about the agreement.